AADL remote meetings
Scope and goal: The scope of the remote meeting is to discuss use of AADL between users.
Preparing the meeting
If you would like to discuss specific topics during the meetings, please contact us before so that we can add them into the agenda. If you have specific materials you would like to
Each meeting has an established agenda that is send on the sae-aadl-users and aadl-modeling mailing lists. Please read it before participating so that you know what are the topics for this meeting. For joining, you need to send an e-mail to jdelange at sei dot cmu dot edu so that attendance details are sent to you.
You can join the meeting using:
- Direct phone (audio)
- ADOBE connect (desktop sharing)
We advise you to use ADOBE connect so that you can see the presenter screen. It is very convenient, especially when you want to share documents and show AADL models.
- 05/29/2013 at 10:00am EST (Pittsburgh time)
- Informations: AADL remote meeting May, 29 2013
- Topics: update/proposed changes for array management, modeling multi-core applications
- Thursday 04/11/2013 at 10:00am EST (Pittsburgh time)
- Discussion about the Multi Core example
- Review proposition for a Style Guide and Syntax Cheat Sheet