DVT:Customer Meeting Notes 060706
High Priority Tasks
- ICM (Lambda Star) transformation with ATL
- Continue with Introduce Port Groups implementation
Lower Priority Tasks
- In Eclipse, refactoring requires all files to be saved. AADL Refactorings should behave the same way.
- Pay attention to medium priority QASs - make sure that none look problematic.
- Should model be saved automatically after refactoring (verify how Eclipse handles java refactorings)?
- Trigger for introduce port groups should be under OSATE context menu, not new refactoring menu in menu bar.
- Check to see if "undo" operations can occur in eclipse even after a save.