NOTE: This is an AADL community Wiki. You are welcome to contribute to its content. If you need an account please contact Julien Delange (jdelange at sei.cmu.edu).
- In the News at the SEI and other places
- The Story of AADL: Where it came from, what it is, where it is going.
- Standardization: The suite of SAE AADL standard documents.
- Models examples that contain several AADLv2 models you can try
- Stay in touch with our user community by subscribing to our mailing lists.
- Other projects and initiatives that use AADL and/or OSATE
Conferences and Publications
- Projects and Initiatives: AADL related projects and initiatives.
- AADL Related Publications area: publications of papers, journal articles, case studies, technical reports on AADL, the use of AADL, integration of analysis capabilities, language extensions.
- AADL-Related Conferences: conferences and scientific events related to AADL
- SAVI Demonstrations based on AADL models. SAVI is an international Aerospace industry initiative.
Tools and Training Materials
- AADL tools for the community to place information about their tool development activities.
- An AADL modeling area: for the community to place information about how to model with AADL
- AADL in Education Pointer to material for class room use and self learning
- AADL Tutorials With Potential handouts and/or videos
AADL standardization committee
- AADL meetings: list of incoming AADL meeting with attendance information
- AADL remote meetings
- AADL User Days: this area contains presentations that have been given at AADL User Days held in conjunction with the AADL Standard Subcommittee meetings.
The book Model-Based Engineering with AADL: An Introduction to the SAE Architecture Analysis & Design Language by Peter Feiler and David Gluch is available as part of the SEI Series by Addison Wesley.
- Osate 2 Guides and tutorials to get, use and contribute to Osate 2.
- Performance Improvement of OSATE 2, a project that aims at analyzing potential performance issues with OSATE 2
Due to vandalism we had to disable self-registration for new users. If you would like to edit the content of this Wiki, please send an email to phf at sei.cmu.edu or lwrage at sei.cmu.edu. We'll create an account for you.